Are you wanting to throw a first birthday party that’s truly memorable? This eBook shows you exactly how!
Planning a successful first birthday party can be overwhelming. Fear not! I’m an expert party planner, and I’m going to walk you through everything you need to do.
This guidebook is packed with all my expert know-how, gleaned from the many parties I’ve thrown for my clients. And as I’m also a mum and know just how hard it is to pull off elaborate party preparations, everything I’ve included is practical, not over-the-top expensive, and has been road tested by me.
I’ve also included gorgeous photos of party setups on every page, to inspire you.
- What kind of party – What sort of celebration should you consider, and at what time of day?
- Choosing a theme – How to select a theme that’s just right for your baby.
- Invitations – Lots of online resources to find the perfect invitation design.
- Venue layout – How to set up your space to ensure everyone’s well catered for.
- Entertainment – The best ways to keep babies and toddlers occupied.
- Decorations – My professional decorating secrets, giving you maximum visual impact for minimum fuss.
- Catering guide – What to serve and when to prepare it.
- The birthday cake – Helpful hints and decorating ideas to create your own cake without disaster; plus tips on outsourcing.
- Take-home treats – Great ideas for party favours that are both baby and budget friendly.
- Real parties – detailed info and photos outlining five of my favourite client parties.
Plus BONUS PRINTABLE CHECKLISTS:
- To do list – Telling you exactly what you need to do, and when
- Guest list – For tracking your RSVP’s
- Menu planner – With a handy food preparation timeline
- Shopping list – Pre-filled with essential items.
Download now and get started planning the super-successful first birthday party of your dreams!
About this product and payment
This product is a digital pdf file, and you will receive an email receipt containing a link to download immediately after purchase. You may download this document up to 3 times for a period of 30 days. The document is designed to be printed on standard A4 or Letter paper. No physical product will be mailed to you. No refunds on digital products.