LOOK OUT! There will be explosions, slime and bubbles galore at your very own science party!
You are going to have such fun. And with this Complete Party Plan to guide you, there will be none of the usual crazy party stress!
I’m a professional kid’s party planner, and I have poured all my hard won knowledge into this eBook. It includes EVERYTHING you need to know to create your own gorgeous and exciting party. While I can’t be there in person to hold your hand, this is the next best thing!
With step-by-step instructions, you’ll know exactly how to stock your laboratory and run your experiments. And with advice on decorations plus a full set of party printables, you’ll be able to achieve a spectacular and perfectly coordinated look. There’s also a themed party menu that’s easy to prepare and that the kids will love.
All this stuff actually works! No wasting countless hours on decorations you need an arts degree to pull off, no dud games, no expensive items that the kids really won’t appreciate.
You CAN throw an amazing science party that the kids will absolutely love…you will be amazed at what you can achieve!
This party is ideal for active 5-10 year old kids who love hands-on fun.
The Complete Science Party Plan Contents
This complete party plan contains 30 pages of practical, specific advice, along with plenty of beautiful, real life party photos to inspire you. It’s all here for you in one instantly downoadable pdf, including:
- Two full sets of party printables – in pink & mint or orange & green
- How to decorate your venue
- How to set up your laboratory, including a complete list of supplies and utensils
- Full experiment instructions
- Suggested themed food menu
- Party favour ideas
- Printable checklists, including ‘to do’ timeline, guest list, menu planner and shopping list
Experiments and Games Included
- Making flubber
- Exploding vinegar volcanoes
- Pencil and water trick
- Coke and mentos geyser
- Milk fireworks
- Build a molecular structure competition, using marshmallows and spaghetti
- Science themed treasure hunt
20 Pages of Printables Included
Two complete sets, in orange & green, or pink & mint:
- Laboratory security pass badges
- Loads of signage – Laboratory sign, present thank you sign, plus 4 mini signs
- Labels for party bags, drink bottles, chocolate wrappers, food tents, 2 inch circles
- Mad Science bookmarks
- Treasure hunt cards
- Flubber bag labels
About this product and payment
This product is delivered as pdf files, and you will receive an email receipt containing links to download immediately after purchase. You may download this document up to 3 times for a period of 30 days. The document is designed to be printed on standard A4 or Letter paper. No physical product will be mailed to you. No refunds on digital products.